Sunday, October 10th Family Mini Sessions
Back-to-school is here and so is one of the best times of the year for fall mini sessions in Appleton WI! The beautiful colors, cooler air, and less bugs make an outdoor session so much more enjoyable this time of year!
This fall, I am hosting mini sessions for families on one night only – Sunday, October 10th, 2021 in Kaukauna. If you’re looking for a short and sweet session for family photos, this is it! This is a great way to get a glimpse of what it’s like to work with me!
Who Mini Sessions Are Great For
- Kids with short attention spans
- Just a couple photos for holiday cards or sharing on social media
- Need whole family and children group shots
- Families of 6 people or less
Who They’re Not Great For
- If you want photos of all the different family groupings (takes more time than a mini allows)
- You want to pick the location, want a variety of backgrounds
- Kids who take a while to warm up
- Extended families, newborns, maternity
If you need a full session instead, contact me! I still have some availability for full sessions in fall. Full sessions are a much more individualized experience and include three separate appointments with me. These are best for designing custom artwork and albums for your home.
If you’re looking for short and sweet fall mini sessions in Appleton, WI you’re in the right spot. This is a great way to get a glimpse of what it’s like to work with me.